Saturday, December 5, 2009

The 'Just Do It' Vision (4/12/09)

The Setting:

It was cold, very cold. I realised that normally when I walked somewhere I would be thinking about all sorts of things, my body language, what I was wearing, what was happening around me, who was around me, whether girls were giving RAS etc….

What I Realised:

I thought ‘this is all so much bullshit, WTF am I worrying about this stuff?!’ I have a goal, and that goal (at the time) was just to get home, into the warmth and out of this cold weather.

Staying true to this goal, I ignored everything else and, you know what, I felt so much better for doing so.

I felt really at ease, with EVERYTHING. And far from being less aware, by consciously relaxing I found that all my senses were heightened.

To this I added my RN insight:

Leadership training made me realise: I could be a leader. It made me feel like I was someone who could lead men and also someone who they would follow – an important thought. People will respect me and accept my authority

These two thought patterns combined and my confidence skyrocketed. This experience made me feel truly great.

Two particular profound thoughts:

-        I really feel as if I am starting to fall in love with MYSELF as a person. An important thing and on that I think is really the true basis of inner strength and being a truly strong male. I’ve been through a lot with myself, and my body mind and spirit have seen everything. They know everything I wish to do, and all I’ve been through. They are my greatest friend. I intend to embrace and love myself, and to make this a habit until it is something I feel wholly and truly.

-          I’m starting to see things and in particular people, less in terms of game, and more organically. I’ve realised that I have been treating everything in the context of ‘game’ and analysing – probably far too much – every situation that I come across. I believe game training is important if certain skills don’t come naturally to you, but there comes a point where you just have to relax, and stop the analysing.

I have to realise that I am a great, strong attractive person, and that I won’t lose out by ‘turning it off’ and will most likely connect to people to a greater extent, and be all the better for it.

[Via http://c20online.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment