Sunday, February 7, 2010

When the Saints Go Marchin' In...

The New Orleans Saints are going to the Superbowl!  I still can’t believe it’s finally happened, but I’m so excited!  Tomorrow’s game will be a special time for thousands and thousands of fans.  This is the day fans have been waiting on for years!  I’m so glad I get to watch the game (on television,) but I sure wish I could be back home with friends and family to share this special day.  However, I will be watching the game with my very best friend and some new friends out here on the West Coast.  We’ll be representin’ with our black & gold and fleur de lis gear!

Whether the Saints win or lose this game, I consider their 2009 season a total victory! 

Enjoy the game, everybody!  Who Dat!

[Via http://melissaberhel.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment