Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tales Of Graces, Missing Soundtrack

========

Not to my surprise, the game site where I normally get plenty of my most recent gaming soundtracks as a contributing member of the website have skipped a beat – in terms of not being able to provide me one of my most favorite RPG games I have most recently played [and finished, I might add], this one being quite exclusive to Wii. It is also referred to the international public release as Tales Of Graces. But why is there hardly even a website that at least provides some link to the entire soundtrack to the game I really adored over? Yes, like seriously.

Well, I’m glad to say that I was finally able to get my hands on the limited edition album cover here in Sendai [yes, I bought it - with some artwork in a rare published magazine as a side bonus, it seems] and thankfully extracted the music onto my MP3 player for carryover [I love you Samsung, yes I do!].

For those who kept the tracks all to themselves – Tales of Graces, shame on you!

I’m only just kidding.

[Via http://valesti.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment