Thursday, September 24, 2009

The halo is mentioned to Hitler? Oh boy...

Many of you who are avid gamers may know of a recent Team Fortress 2 update that sent shockwaves through the community. Anyone using what was known as an external idling program (basically a system that makes the game think you’re playing while you aren’t) had all of the items they got from these programs removed from their inventories, or as they’re reffered to in the game, backpacks. The people who didn’t cheat (myself included) recieved this neat halo on wires.

                                                                     

I’m shocked however by how people who didn’t get it responded. I get pushed around like some high school nerd, while I’m playing with people who are all most likely high school nerds, or geeks, or the like. I get banned, not kicked out of, banned from servers just for wearing it. It’s like friggin’ segregation. In fact, it is friggin’ segregation! It’s barbaric! However, I do feel kind of pleasant about having a halo (which actually is called the Cheater’s Lament), since another person who wears them decided to make this video about it. I think it’d be unpleasant to watch if I was one of the guys who had their items removed. Just go to this link. That is, if you’re a Team Fortress 2 player. If not it might not be as funny. Also if you got your stuff removed it might not be as funny, but I don’t know you then, do I? Ah well, enjoy. Just follow the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sC9JXVw064

No comments:

Post a Comment