Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How do you play Resident Evil 5 PC?

How do you play Resident Evil 5 PC to work without any error in Windows XP? I have a problem to play this Capcom’s product. One very problem, “RE5DX9.EXE has encountered a problem…” And how do you solve this?

Then then then… Browsing while listening to SCANDAL’s songs I met a user on CAPCOM Unity nicknamed marcelo has the same problem as me and he FIXED this problem. COLY HOW!!!??? He changed his monitor into a new LCD. eerrhh… so we must buy a new monitor after buying the £29.99 game? rrright… Though someone was solved this problem with changing his monitor driver into a right one, but “Standard” and “Plug and Play” monitor still won’t work.

Hmm… Two days have passed after reading marcelo’s & other posts then something came up in my mind, I think I have to substitute this 14″ Crappy Ray Tube screen into a new Looking Cool Display. And say what?

Photo of RE5 working on my PC (brightness & contrast edited)

oh my crap…

I nominate you Resident Evil 5 PC as Eviliest Game of this Year 2009.

Well, let’s play anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment