Sunday, September 20, 2009

La corda d'oro 3

I just found out that La corda d’oro 3 will be released next year! The seiyuu cast will remain the same, but the characters and the story will be altered completely. The new story will take place eight years after La corda d’oro 1 and 2. Unlike the previous games, the protagonist will be living in a dorm with the male characters!

Nooo I don’t want Kiriya-kun; Hihara-senpai; stalker Kaji-kun and Tsukimori-kun to leave… And from the official images released so far, it seems that we have a blue-hair Hihara-senpai and Wakaouji-sensei from Tokimemo GS 2!? I hope that the characters’ design is not finalised yet… I don’t want to see Hihara-senpai cosplaying as Tsukimori-kun!

I guess it is time for La corda d’oro to release 3, as much as I don’t want it to! I remember me getting really obsessed with La corda d’oro 1 five or six years ago? That was the time when I was in high school. Now I have finished a Master and working… Time does fly ;;^^. Anyway, this is definitely on my buy list (even though Koei is so evil and they would probably release expansion packs…).  Will update with more information when it’s available!

Images and information from Fami.

No comments:

Post a Comment