Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls are from Venus and I am from hell

Last night was party night, unfortunately Gaybriel couldnt join Leon and I, but we met my friend “Alpha” there by coincidence, so we had an equally good time.

Loads of drinking and dancing, but also talking and having fun.

There was was an abundance of girls there, but not as many hot ones as last weekend, none which were really acceptable…apart from 2 which checked us out a bit, I tried to get Leon to make a move but he was just like ” …noo…“

They were HOT!

Too bad I have engaged in my ‘Anti-women‘ faze, so all around me rendered pretty uninteresting most of the time.

Yeah, I have grown tired by stupid, slow, ignorant girls so for now and on; I am just going to say fuck em all…

-There is a difference between being happy single, fucking around having one nighters here and there, but then there is also being single and having a mere disgust for the female vagina.

Or rather the female as a whole… I have realized that all they do is irritate me and make me wonder if there is anything more stupid than a stupid girl.

Stupid guys for that matter are also an extreme pet peeve of mine…But I digress.

One girl did try to dance with me though…I didnt care very much for her though.

I only wonder if she had any idea she was dancing with the guy writing about killing little children…. TI HI!

What i suppose I am trying to say with this is that I am tired of trying, there is no girl that interests me anymore, because by everyday and every girl I meet they further prove their stupidity and incompetence, contributing to my very negative view on females as a race and a collective mind, because they are all basically the same.

I am very glad I wrote down my infamous  LIST ( click), sure I am extremely picky, but if I am to ever be happy, she must qualify all of these standards.

Right now all I need is myself, my training and my writing to keep me happy.

It is too much of a pain to worry about girls; pain, time and money.

One thing however, really turns me on.

I found this trailer for the upcoming game Aliens vs Predator, it is a stand alone game revamping the original from 1999.

Boy, this made me come…I so love aliens…and predators.

Just gotta get a better computer by then…or a Ps3.

Not going training today, my thoat is so soar and clogged up I have a hard time breathing under pressure.

I have also noticed my body is slightly weaker, more stiff and my stamina is depleted

Did some push-ups in my room, but could only do like 20-25, then I got tired… Whats the matter with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment