Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Princess Lover! and Other Stuff

Since Hinano plays Otome games I will play Eroge games. I will now start off on Princess Lover! I started watching this anime, and stopped. I could not seem to hook my self on the anime. I guess I will play and review the game. I will NOT be posting any H-material here if you want just google the images. I will post some nice screen shots of the game though. I am 18, so for those who are still young I am not encouraging you to play this game. So, if you get caught playing this H-game its not my fault. =]

So today I tried to re-string my guitar, and fail terribly, so I took it in to the Guitar Center, and I showed the repair dude, and he showed me wear on my guitar, and it needed to be fixed. I wasn’t to happy about it cause now I am gonna lose 180 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment