Sunday, November 8, 2009

Facebook: Zynga Games Presents FishVille

Those who have heard of this game probably have tried playing it and couldn’t. Others are playing it and have became pissed. Well obviously I can understand because of the limited amount of fish you can add to the tank. At level 4 the capacity of the tank rises to 30 from 10. I guess that’s a start. To buy your first tank in FishVille, you’ll need $10,000. Although, its not that hard to make cash on the game but it would make it easier if you can add more than just 30 fish to a tank and that the tanks didn’t cost so much. In Fish World, the tanks only cost $1000 and the first one is free and you can buy the first two tanks after the free one at $500 before they raise the price to $1000.

I don’t know how long I’ll be playing this game but so far, its very easy to level-up. As far as the fish is concerned, you don’t know exactly when the fish need to be fed or when they grow because the timing is wrong. The fish that’s 5 minutes to grow needs to be fed from 1-3 minutes if you don’t and 2 or so minutes go by, they die.  So this is basically like Roller Coaster Kingdom where you have to babysit yet another game if you want to level up fast. Of course you can’t get ribbons or decorate your tank’s background just yet.

After level 5 [which is the level I'm on at the making of this blog] it’ll take a bit longer to level up if you continue to use the 5 and 15 minute fish.  So I don’t want to be babysitting the game all night, I chose to buy the 1 day and 12 hour fish that don’t need to be so much and in short times. Basically I don’t have to babysit the game. Its risky though closing the game out because the fact that I’ve been trying all day to play the game to see how it is means that I might not be able to get back into the game later on to check on my fish. So right now, Zynga Games FishVille is a play at your own risk flash game.

Anyway, I play FarmVille, YoVilee, Roller Coaster Kingdom, Island Paradise [yes I know, not a Zynga Game] and Cafe World just in case anyone is looking for neighbors. Feel free to add me here. I’ll be updating this blog with new info as it comes in.

Related Articles by Zemanta

  • Cafe World [Tips, Tricks, Hacks & Cheats]
  • Zynga Games Complaints, Errors and Mishaps [Cafe World & Roller Coaster Kingdom]

No comments:

Post a Comment