Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite Christmas becoming too commercialized I still love it so wanted to show you a few things from a couple of my favorite stores.

Brat is a wonderful place that usually has houses, stores and even some playground equipment(all of which I love!) and they recently opened their Christmas store.  Such cute stuff!  It’s creative and well textured and did I mention cute? Oh yeah, I did but it’s worth saying twice.  They also have a lucky santa and MM board!  The pictures show the current prizes.  I highly recommend this store for some cozy Christmas seating or that perfect little cottage!

Brat~[T] Designs & Custom Builds http://slurl.com/secondlife/La%20Nostra%20Cosa/188/117/25

Next store is New Trails.  Everyone had their pumpkins around at Halloween for good reason and now they’ve moved on to Christmas! Yay!  The creations here have a unique look and style that is to die for!  I’m hoping to save up enough to get the color change tree for my little skating rink setup but for now i’ve settled for two smaller potted trees..Istill love them!  Go take a look and find your favorites!  It’s also a great sim to just hang around and relax. Very well done.

 

New Trails http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Trail/181/66/15

Last on my must visit list(for now) is MB Creationz.  I wish I could have put in pictures of all their Christmas decor but I’d run out of room.  Again, LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!  How cute are those cats?  Don’t forget to pick up the group gift(pictured below) while your there.  It’s perfect in my little Christmas spot!

MB-CreationZ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Monevole/100/31/26

I’d be failing a great designer if I didn’t mention her sale going on right now.  Simone has turned FIVE!  That’s like 50 in RL years!  To celebrate Simone is having a color a day sale on both the Style Starts Here and Simone sims.  Today is red day so I’ve got to run and pick up all the red I couldn’t afford last week!  No idea what tomorrows color is but for goodness sake check!  Everything that is the color of the day is 75L on the ssh sim and 150L on Simone!   Not going to admit how much I’ve spent there the last few weeks but……Go just go. Go now!  FYI: The outfit i’m wearing in the picture of the MB Gift is Santa’s Helper.   Can be found near the dance floor on the SSH Sim.

Simone and Style Starts Here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Style%20Starts%20Here/121/130/29

[Via http://vespamomma.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment