Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm alive and I have flamin' hot news!

Salvete  Omnes!  I’m actually alive!!!!!!!!!!!! xD home sick- but alive!!!!! So I decided I should post, Okay so most of you have probably noticed club penguins start up screen:

And for most of you when you see something like this you immediatly think: Something big involving ninjas is happening, to the ninja hideout. Well good that’s what you should think.  There is a video telling you about the game but it is  laggy on my cmptr and my cmptr isnt exactly old so cp needs to  use some lower tech stuff I think. So at the ninja hideout you need to buy a  Amulet which some of us helped gold smith and click the stone fire inscription and a huge door will appear go inside and you will find the still under construction fire Dojo!!!!!

 

 

But it loads slowly…….. … Anyways what I know about it is that  it will have four players a game  and is member only!

 

 

Mom got me some fire Card jitsu cards the other day so I went upstairs and typed in the code but look!

 

 

I e-mailed cp and  Emma said that it would be ready soon. Every time I e-mail club penguin Emma responds….. Odd……. lol

 

This has been Zumaboy’s CP cheats.

~Zumaboy

No comments:

Post a Comment