Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Check it out.

I gave you guys some picks for Sunday.

The New England Patriots and Chicago Bears came through. However there was nasty snow in Buffalo which shut down the passing game and the Indianapolis Colts lost it.

I lost the colts parlay but did win the other one and doubled what I bet on the two parlays.

01/03/10 3 Team Parlay: BET m$0.50 WIN +m$1.96

Parlay Bet 1: Chicago Bears -175 WIN

Parlay Bet 2: New England Patriots +8 (-110) WIN

Parlay Bet 3: Iowa State Cyclones +100 WIN

I did good today.

01-04-10 2 Team Parlay: BET m$4.98 WIN +m$20.00

Parlay Bet 1: Boise State Broncos +240 WIN

Parlay Bet 2: New York Rangers -110 WIN

As you can see I won $20. I would have bet more but there is a cap to limit the total you can win on a 2 team parlay to $20. Normally I don’t bet more than 50 cents but this was a 2 team parlay that paid a lot.

I also bet $4.98 and lost as seen below.

01-04-10 2 Team Parlay: BET m$4.98 LOSS +m$20.00

Parlay Bet 1: Boise State Broncos +240 WIN

Parlay Bet 2: Boston Bruins -110 LOSS

I picked a team that I thought would win such as Boise State Broncos. It also paid well +240. Then I found a game that was paying the same odds -110 and bet on each team to win on 2 parlays which are shown above. I knew one of the hockey teams would win. Therefore allowing me to make $10.04 for free.

I’m telling you this is easy money folks and it doesn’t cost you a dime. NOTHING. There isn’t a catch. The only catch is, if you lose all of the money they give you then you will have to view a banner or watch a commercial to get another dollar. That is how they make their money and YOU WILL GET PAID if you win and reach the payout level. You don’t have to do anything except pick the winners of sporting events like NFL football, MLBA Baseball, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, World Cup Soccer, College Football and College Basketball.

It isn’t going to kill you to try to win some free money. You can look at it this way, if it sucked I wouldn’t do it. I think it is fun.

How about this. I’ll tell you what to do. Join. Choose place bet and pick parlay. Then pick NFL New England Patriots -195 to win and Espanyol +110 in soccer. Bet 50 cents. You will get 81 cents if you win.

Then click place another bet. This time pick the New England Patriots to win and Real Zaragoza +300. You will get $1.83 if they win.

If the first bet wins you will have $1.31 up 31 cents. If the second bet wins you will have a total of $2.33. Either way you will come out ahead if the Patriots win.

Click the banner below. Join. Place the bets above. Then come back and let me know you want me to post more picks on the blog. You don’t have to say thanks. Just let me know you want more.

Click here to start making money.

[Via http://box1313666.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment