Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do I see through pink glasses?

I did some math, to check out how much we could get out of selling that arkanoid. Well… Results are rather pleasing for person who lives in such a poor country. :V People like to threat me like someone of worse kind because of my origin. Believe me, it’s not my fault that our government is simply speaking f*cked up.

We’ll have problems with taxes for sure, but you guys don’t worry about it. Polish tax rates are rather high – 22%. So, now to the main subject of this post: math.

Our arkanoid will be sold in low price of $2.99 (That’s my FINAL say). We assume that we’ll sell at least 1000 copies in the first month, that gives us $2990. Then, sales will drop down slowly from 1000 to 100 and less. That’s at least what I expect to happen.

We’ll have to pay nearly 30% of that to some companies, we’ll have 70% left. Then, we’ll have to pay 22% taxes.  No more than 48% from this $2999 left. Not-so-nice result, ey? About $1439 to split between us and deposit on Lime Entertainment’s account with “company” funds.

Okay, I’m hungry so I’ll better go! Later!

[Via http://bagnohax.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment