Saturday, January 9, 2010

durdur Overpopulation

REC OW ZI YANG JEREMY aka owman, I wish you all the best for your BMT though I don’t think you should have any troubles with your disabled people BMT at all.

I disliked the days where me and Char had to struggle to find people to pubstomp DotA games with us. It was hard enough to start a mass convo without half the people ignoring us.

Now with most of my DotA crew back in action after completing and crushing their IB exams with flying colours, the situation is totally reversed. In fact, with SO MANY people online nowadays, the following 4 unfavorable situations tend to occur.

1) Not enough people online because they are still sleeping etc.

2) 4 to 5 people online, just the right number to pull off a pubrape…but too bad it consists of too many anti-carries, leading to an incoming loss that I would rather dodge from

3) 6 or 7 people online – and it’s a highly awkward situation where you have to ditch people to have the fun 5 man pubstomps or fight against them on Scourge

4) 8 to 9 people online and instead of dividing into 2 pubstomp teams, they IH

And may I point out IHs destroy the fun in DotA for obvious reasons already pointed out in my old blog.

Situation 1 means no game because I hate scrubs who don’t listen on my team. 2 is alright if I’m seriously dying to play a game but somehow IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE IN A LADDER ROOM which is suicidal and not worth playing. Situation 3 is a very dodgy issue I AFK to avoid. And 4 is an absolute no-no. Overpopulation in the DotA convo group is obviously NOT GOOD.

It’s been more than 3 days since a pubstomp and I’m aching for one but with fuckers like kong in that convo, I guess it shall remain a fantasy. I look forward to the day when  I have other games to play so that I can leave those cunts in there aside.

[Via http://nerdnerdnerd.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment