Saturday, January 23, 2010

Remix Update

Hey everyone. Just thought i’d tell you all what’s up with the remixes so far.

Shinra has been put on hold- I’ve run out of inspiration for it, so hopefully it will come back soon.

Fighting remix has been through it’s first panel review, and mostly positive but I’m stuck on whether too add it to another remix or to have a second part to it, So it’s..on hold too.

The Chocobo remix so far is kind of failing, but It’s not being forgotten and it is on my list of priorities to finish.

The Kairi remix on the other hand is on a more positive note. The first part of it is done, and today I thought of mixing it with Xion’s theme and Namine’s. Namine’s theme acts as the interlude beetween Kairi and Xion’s pieces, and it runs of Kairi’s theme very well, so it makes it easier for me. I need to make sure Namine’s theme sounds like Kairis in terms of instruments, so I’m working on a Saxastrumpet (my homemade synth instrument that is a Saxaphone with Trumpet traits..) tune for Namine. Xion’s theme I’m hoping will be relatively easy…if all goes well I might even make Xion’s theme run into her boss theme, but that’ll be a pain to remix. So in terms, This remix is possibly my best.

I might collabarate with a few other artists on OC Remix to help me get my Fighting remix done, and possibly the chocobo one.

Oh and, I did a little mock-up One Winged Angel Piano remix before..It’s not half bad actually. but I dont think I will release it, it might end me.

[Via http://echoraid.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment