Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sexy n Birthday in more than one Way

“ I walked with a sense of unfamiliar pride, uncertian yet strangely well deserved. It felt good to go out, with a newly found rush of confidence. Feeling good, looking good, talking smooth and letting loose my true power from within, after years of depraved sociality, I knew I had finally deserved it.“

Last night WAS a good night.

Yesterday was my friend Charlene’s birthday so I was invited over to her place, along with a bunch of friends to have some fun :)

We sang singstar, drank drinks, talked and jibba jabba.

Later in the evening we went out to Viper to dance and drink some mo, it was very fun, especially because we were so many people there together.

I am trying to learn the 3 different dance styles my friends Fletch, Jimmeh and Joey have invented. The Robo-flow( Fletch), The Looney dance( Jimmeh) and The Date-rape dance ( Joey). Combining those 3 dances and youre a star on the dancefloor… hehe.

Gonna try to show some moves for my next Vlog, just gotta find enough material to use…. EXCITING RIGHT!!??

PICTURES COMING LATER FROM PARTAY ^^

Today I was out shopping with my mother, and I got 2 new awesome T-shirts, one regular v-neck black and a SUPER AWESOME STAR WARS Tshirt!!!!!!1111!!!111





[Via http://greatlittlefortune.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment